You may think that regular flossing and brushing and religious visits to the dentist do their fair share in maintaining the overall health of your pearlies. However, there are several saboteurs hiding behind innocent masks, bumping into you at every corner of your daily life, tempting you into overindulgence that can wreak serious havoc on your gums and teeth. What are these things? Watch out for these ten things that are ruining your smile today and try your level best to reduce their appearance in your daily life as much as possible.
1. Bottled Water
Probably one of the most innocent #things that are ruining your smile, bottled water that is widely available today is deficient in fluoride. Fluoride is an essential component for dental health. It makes the tooth structure decay-resistant. So, the more you chug down bottled water, the less fluoride there will be in your system to fight for the health of your teeth.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2472
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 2002
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1445
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1221