Being anemic can be extremely dangerous. The type of danger you may #face depends largely on the type of anemia you have. The six types of anemia include sickle cell, iron deficiency, thalassemia, vitamin deficiency, aplastic anemia and anemia caused by chronic diseases. The common dangers of becoming anemic are as follows.
1. Vulnerability to Infections
Anemia means that there is a shortage of red blood cells in your body. This means that your #body cells are getting lesser than their share of oxygen and nutrients. If anemia lasts for a long #time, the continual shortage of nutrients can make your body cells weak and vulnerable to infections, by hampering the proper functioning of your immunity system.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2353
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1082
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802