It is not enough that you keep your physical #body healthy; you also need to make sure you have a healthy mind and spirit. One of the biggest mistakes we make with our emotional health is holding on to (mostly) negative emotions. Keeping emotions locked up inside you is not a healthy way to deal with problems and issues that come up in your life. Even if you want to forget about #things, they have a way of resurfacing – through troublesome dreams, depression, anxiety, and even physical problems. It is important that you find a healthy way to express these emotions. I made a list of ways to release pent up emotions. Please #read on.
1. Shout It out
If you have no #words for pent up emotions, then shouting is the perfect way to vocally express yourself. Go to a place with little to no #people (to avoid scaring anyone) and scream your lungs out. On the off #chance that you can’t get to a place like that, you can also just shout into a pillow or your bed.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2243
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 943
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792