There’s an app for #everything — cooking, music, even learning to play the pan flute. But are there any good apps for something useful, like… working out, counting #calories, being fit, giving you inspiration, apps for the gym? Why, yes, there IS an app for that! I’m a certified gym rat, and I love bringing my iPod Touch to the gym with me. It’s loaded with all sorts of helpful apps for the gym… curious about which apps I use? Keep reading! Here are 7 apps to bring to the gym.
1. DailyBurn Tracker
Price: FREE at itunes.apple.com
Track your workouts and your calories with this free, easy to use app. Why is this an app for the gym? Because if you don’t bring a tracker #app (or at least a notebook), you won’t be able to track your progress, and you’ll need that to see how far you’ve come!
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4393
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2756
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2402
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1962
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18918