There’s an app for #everything — cooking, music, even learning to play the pan flute. But are there any good apps for something useful, like… working out, counting #calories, being fit, giving you inspiration, apps for the gym? Why, yes, there IS an app for that! I’m a certified gym rat, and I love bringing my iPod Touch to the gym with me. It’s loaded with all sorts of helpful apps for the gym… curious about which apps I use? Keep reading! Here are 7 apps to bring to the gym.
1. DailyBurn Tracker
Price: FREE at itunes.apple.com
Track your workouts and your calories with this free, easy to use app. Why is this an app for the gym? Because if you don’t bring a tracker #app (or at least a notebook), you won’t be able to track your progress, and you’ll need that to see how far you’ve come!
- 7 Side Effects of Stress to Look out for ... 16110
- 7 Mentalities That Keep You from Getting Healthy and How to Fix Them ... 136
- 7 Things You Should Know about Body Dysmorphia ... 995
- 7 Effective Tips for Recovering from a Cold or Flu ... 81
- 7 Ways to Cope with Christmas when It's Not Your Favorite Time of Year ... 244