Whether you’re suffering from morning sickness or nausea from a first-trimester pregnancy, stomach bug or from chemo, you’re probably wondering what you can eat that won’t upset your #stomach. I can help! After chatting with friends and family who’ve battled tummy troubles during chemo (and my own bouts of wretched morning sickness), I have loads of advice to share. Here are the 8 best foods to fight nausea… and chances are, you already have some of these on hand!
Ginger has long been known to be a food for easing nausea, so if you’re feeling nauseous, indulge in a piece of candied ginger, or in ginger-infused tea. You can also try ginger ale, but check the label first to make sure it contains real ginger, and not just ginger flavoring.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2432
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1962
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 19318
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1395
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1376