Do you know any ways to beat the winter blues? For most #people, the answer is probably no, but it’s time that changed! Medical research suggests that the urge to hibernate in the winter is real, and these colder months can have a big impact on your mood and general health. Need a boost? There’s plenty of natural ways to beat the winter blues, and make yourself feel happier – and most don’t cost anything, either.
1. Reset Your Rhythm…
One of the easiest and most #effective ways to beat the winter blues is to reset your circadian rhythm. In real terms? Heal your body from those festive late nights and New Year lie-ins by resetting your body clock. Aim to go to sleep and wake up at the same #time every day, regardless of the weekend. You’ll soon retrain your #body to work on winter-time, too!
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2472
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1992
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1445
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1221