As #women we need to be aware of the signs of emotional abuse. These #signs will not only help you monitor your own relationships but will also help you identify with and aid a friend who may feel stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship. Emotional abuse often times goes unnoticed because, on the outside, the couple seems happy. However, the truth can be very startling. Please read these 7 clear signs of #emotional abuse and share them with your friends.
1. Feeling Helpless
Most abusers make their victims feel helpless. They trick them into thinking they are not capable of doing anything on their own or that no one else cares enough to help them. If your significant other is making you feel helpless in your situation, you may be in an emotionally #abusive relationship. Remember, #people who love you should support and lift you up.
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4393
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2756
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2402
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1962
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18918