6. Vanilla-Lemon Berry Parfaits
If you're more into cooler treats that feature lots of fruits, this parfait is a sweet, creamy delight.
Again, it's incredibly adaptable, since you can really incorporate whatever fruits are in season, or your favorites.
It's also very easy to make, which is always a plus, but the results will taste like you spent all day on it.
The mixture of yogurt and pudding, by the way, is absolutely amazing!
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
2 (3.5-ounce) containers fat-free vanilla pudding
2 tablespoons bottled lemon curd (such as Dickinson's)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons honey
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
3 cups mixed berries (such as blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries)
Fresh mint leaves (optional)
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, pudding, lemon curd, and vanilla extract;
In a medium mixing bowl, stir the honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined.
Add the mixed berries, and gently stir with a rubber spatula to coat them with the honey mixture.
Assemble the parfaits in four 8-ounce glasses.
Using measuring spoons, scoop 3 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture into each glass.
Top with 1/4 cup of the berries, then another 3 tablespoons yogurt, and another 1/4 cup berries.
Garnish each yogurt parfait with fresh mint, if desired.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 28 Yogurt Parfaits to Make Your Morning Special ...
- 40 Tantalizing Berry Ideas for the Later Summer Bounty ...
- 9 Benefits of Eating Goji Berries ...
- 7 Fall Fragrances That Smell like Berries ...
- 9 Tasty Ways to Use Berries More Often ...
- 9 Incredible Natural Remedies🌱🍯 for Girls down with Period Pain 😭 ...