With my busy schedule, sometimes it’s hard to fit in a daily #exercise routine, so I went on the hunt for some exercises to do anywhere. Don’t worry, ladies, these exercises are quick and easy (and you can do them as many times as you like throughout the day!). If you’re getting tired of going to the gym on the daily basis or going to your normal tai-chi or yoga class, check out these eight easy exercises to do anywhere!
Dancing is one of the best exercises to do anywhere (except in the middle of class or at work, that is). When you get up in the morning and are getting dressed, put on your favorite jam and start dancing! The movement will not only wake you up, but get your blood and adrenaline pumping. Plus, it helps reduce stress!
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2323
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802