If you’re looking for ways to get a good night’s rest, I’ve got some great eating tips for better sleep that can help! What, when and how we eat can seriously affect the quantity and quality of sleep that we get. Some foods can help us nod off to a dreamy night of sleep whereas other foods can have us up for hours feeling restless or just plain tired all the time. Check out these eating tips for better sleep to get the most out of your meals and bedtime!
1. Be Consistent
When you’re talking about eating tips for better sleep, don’t undermine the power of eating meals consistently. Skipping a meal and making up for it later with a big meal might seem like an easy way to cut calories and #time, but it can really mess with your body! Be consistent with when you eat and how much you eat. Eating an extra-large meal after going hungry for hours ends up stimulating your system rather than calming it.
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4393
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2756
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2402
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1962
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18918