If you're looking for the best ways to stay healthy in winter, stop – I've got you covered! No one wants to deal with a cold or flu virus. After you're out of #high school, being sick is just a waste of time. You feel awful, no one makes you chicken soup, and you lose valuable #time that would be better spent working, taking care of the kids, or running important errands. Fortunately, with the right tips for winter health, you won't have to take a single sick day! Forget about runny noses, sore throats, and hacking coughs because I've got #everything you need to know about staying well in winter! Here are 8 excellent ways to stay healthy in winter.
1. Eat Your Veggies
One of the #best ways to stay healthy in winter is to eat right, and that means lots of vegetables. Not only do you need to eat your veggies every day (at least one serving per meal is ideal), you should make sure you eat one serving of leafy green veggies. Kale is perfect, as is spinach or collard greens. You can even get bold or fancy by trying dandelion greens or Swiss chard.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2283
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 953
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792