Do you want to learn important facts about sleep? If so then #look no further. I have put together 18 facts about sleep. These facts cover everything from the effects of poor sleep, #different types of sleep disorders, things that cause insomnia, and ways to improve your sleep. Enjoy these facts about sleeping.
1. Obesity and Diabetes
Studies show that those who don’t get enough sleep are more at risk of being obese and having diabetes. What’s that, sleep will make me skinny? Not exactly, but getting enough sleep is a good thing when you're trying to lose #weight.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2383
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802