Gym #bag essentials are, well, essential, for a number of reasons. After all, working out is tough. Not only do you need to gather the energy to get yourself TO the gym, you also need to dig deep enough to motivate yourself to jump on that treadmill, stationary bike or stair master and get to work. Finding your fitness groove isn’t easy (or the most exciting way to spend your Saturday morning), but we’ve put together a list of what essentials to keep in your gym bag to make your fitness experience a little easier, and help you get the results you want—and deserve! Check out these fabulous gym essentials to get the motivation you need!
1. Your ITunes Library
Music is scientifically proven to increase workout performance, so be sure to pack your iPod in your gym #bag at all times! Make a play list full of upbeat songs that will help you get pumped, and stay that way for the entirety of your workout. Be sure to update your iTunes library weekly, so you don’t get bored of a continuous cycle of tunes.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2263
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 943
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792