One of the hardest tips for the holidays to stick to is to stay healthy! We socialise over food and drink and all plans for #exercise usually go out the window. Over-indulgence seems to be the theme for the season and that usually comes at a price – your health. Take a #look at a few tips for the holidays that will hopefully help keep you healthy and guilt-free!
1. Enjoy in Moderation
It’s one of those health tips for the holidays that gets constantly repeated, and with good reason. Practicing moderation when it comes to nutrition over the holidays is a helpful way of preventing piling on those extra kilos. You can still treat yourself to that slice of cake/pudding/pie - just try eating a smaller portion of it so you’re not stuffing yourself silly.
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1231
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 923
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 772