Are you looking to create healthy habits for the New Year? The New Year always seems to be a time for change and resolution. It’s a great #time to add some new habits and make healthy lifestyle changes. If you are looking for ways to jump start your New Year with healthy living then please #read on for 7 healthy habits for the New Year.
1. Increase Antioxidants
If you are serious about creating healthy habits for the New Year, start by increasing antioxidants in your diet. Find foods rich in antioxidants and fit them into each meal and your daily snacks. It shouldn’t be hard to add these foods. Many of them you are already eating, so all you need to do is increase your serving size. What are some of your favorite antioxidant packed foods?
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2472
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 2002
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1221