If you’re a busy on-the-go teen with loads to do and not enough #time in the day to do it, then you probably need a pile of healthy snacks to get you through the day… but with so many snacks to choose from, how do you know what to pack? You’ll want a healthy snack to cheer you up and perk you up and keep you going through school and work and homework and just hanging out with your friends. I can help! Here are 10 healthy snacks for teens (or any other busy gal)…
1. Fresh Berries
A handful of fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries is a great way to get a natural energy boost, and a healthy helping of vitamins. Snag even more health #benefits by mixing your fresh berries… which are your favorites?
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2373
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802