If you want to improve your home environment, then you will find these tips for a healthy home very useful. There are lots of #things that can make our homes unhealthy, including many that we don’t even consider. Yet with some simple changes, we can improve the quality of our homes. So here are some tips for a healthy home that you’ll be happy to live in …
1. Fresh Air
One of the easiest tips for a healthy home is to open the windows whenever possible. This allows fresh air in, ventilates the house, and helps prevent mould (which is definitely not good for your health). So when the weather permits, open the windows and get rid of the stale air. And always ventilate your bathroom, which is obviously a damp place.
- 7 Mentalities That Keep You from Getting Healthy and How to Fix Them ... 135
- 7 Effective Tips for Recovering from a Cold or Flu ... 81
- 7 Reasons You Should Have a Regular Dental Checkup ... 331
- 7 Steps to a Healthy and Happy Christmas ... 25
- 7 Ways to Cope with Christmas when It's Not Your Favorite Time of Year ... 244