3. Be More Specific with Your Praise
You might be wondering how this can make you fix your stress, but it really can.
Experts say that piling on compliments will help you create better social connections, which in turn helps you feel less stressed.
In fact, research shows that having plenty of social support around you can help you tame stress so it makes sense that building more solid relationships can help you make stress work for you.
- 9 YouTube Singing Sensations Who Deserve More Praise ...
- 7 Specific Ways to Practice Gratitude in Your Daily Life ...
- Best Shampoo for Relaxed Hair
- Best Leave in Conditioner for African American Hair
- The Truth 📝 on Sports Drinks and Why You Should Ditch 🏃🏼Them Today!
- Fab 👌🏼 Reasons to Start Your Day 📆 with Lemon 🍋 Water 💦 ...