If you wince at the thought of eating ice cream, then you must be one of the #people who wonders how on earth to treat sensitive teeth. It can be a bit of a nightmare when chilled foods and hot drinks hurt your teeth! Fortunately, there are ways of alleviating the problem of sensitive teeth. So if you're prone to this problems, here are some tips on how to treat sensitive teeth …
1. Get a Checkup
The first way to treat sensitive teeth should always be to get a checkup with your dentist. Don't just assume that it will be enough to buy a toothpaste for sensitive teeth and leave it at that. Your dentist needs to examine your teeth to see if there are any problems that should be treated.
- 7 Side Effects of Stress to Look out for ... 16210
- 7 Mentalities That Keep You from Getting Healthy and How to Fix Them ... 136
- 7 Things You Should Know about Body Dysmorphia ... 1005
- 7 Effective Tips for Recovering from a Cold or Flu ... 81
- 7 Ways to Cope with Christmas when It's Not Your Favorite Time of Year ... 244