If you wince at the thought of eating ice cream, then you must be one of the #people who wonders how on earth to treat sensitive teeth. It can be a bit of a nightmare when chilled foods and hot drinks hurt your teeth! Fortunately, there are ways of alleviating the problem of sensitive teeth. So if you're prone to this problems, here are some tips on how to treat sensitive teeth …
1. Get a Checkup
The first way to treat sensitive teeth should always be to get a checkup with your dentist. Don't just assume that it will be enough to buy a toothpaste for sensitive teeth and leave it at that. Your dentist needs to examine your teeth to see if there are any problems that should be treated.
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1231
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 923
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 772