3. Placental Abruption
Placental abruption occurs when the placenta pulls away from the baby or the uterus wall during labor or delivery. It can have very serious health repercussions for mom and #baby. Smoking really ups your chances of experiencing placental abruption, so put down those cigs if you are expecting!
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6219
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4323
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2716
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2292
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1922