There are so many reasons to run – to be fit, to clear your head, to be able to eat as many cookies as you want – it seems like every runner has a different reason to lace up their trainers and run every day. If you start running, chances are you’ll completely agree with some of these brilliant reasons to run. Which might motivate you to give it a go? Let’s find out.
1. You’ll Be Fitter
For most runners, this is one of the reasons to run that got them to the track, or on the trail, in the first place. In a #time when so many of us are battling obesity and its related health issues, the fitness aspect of running can’t be ignored. If you’re on your own #weight loss and fitness journey, reap the fitness benefits of running safely, by starting slow, with walking, then gradually building your distance and pace til you’re (literally) off and running. Your #body will thank you!
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6229
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4363
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2726
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2342
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18818