Prescription drug abuse is a steadily increasing problem. Not only are people abusing their own prescribed pain killers and narcotics, young adults and teens are buying prescription medications from dealers to get high and party. Popular prescription drugs that #people abuse include opioids like Oxycontin and Vicodin, anti-anxiety medications like Xanax and Valium, and stimulants like Ritalin. Each type of prescription drug abuse has its own signs and symptoms to be aware of. There are several signs that are evident in all prescription drug abuse.
1. Mood Swings
It is common for abusers to experience frequent mood swings. The drugs they take can easily affect their mood. As they are coming off the high, their #body starts to crash and they begin to feel frustrated, confused and angry. These feelings can easily turn hostile, especially if they are out of medication. Keeping reading for more #signs of prescription drug abuse.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2303
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792