Are you wondering if it's Facebook, is it taking over the world or what? More importantly, has it taken over your #world? Many of us have a love-hate #relationship with Facebook, but as much as we despise the new timeline, confusing security laws and our Mom’s embarrassing updates, The Book is a massive part of our lives. So how should you know when your daily dabble online has turned into an obsessive compulsion and it’s time to take a break from Facebook? Here are 12 #signs that you need to log out, switch it off and leave Facebook for a while.
1. Live for the Updates
If you are at the cinema, in the middle of a bungee jump or just about to give birth, then now is not the #time to update your status. If you are unable to simply enjoy the moment you are in without thinking, ‘Oh, this is going to make a great update,’ then you may need to take a break from Facebook.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2432
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1962
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 19318
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1395
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1376