With the condition becoming increasingly common, it’s wise to watch out for signs you might have diabetes. If it is left untreated, diabetes can have very serious consequences, so you should always consult your doctor if you suspect you are showing symptoms. It’s better to be safe than sorry! Some symptoms are signs of either type 1 or 2, while others can indicate both types. Here are some possible signs you might have diabetes …
1. Excessive Thirst
One of the most obvious and well-known #signs you might have diabetes is if you develop an unusual and excessive thirst. It can occur for two different reasons, but the result is the same: you need to drink a lot more than you would normally. So if you have this symptom, visit your doctor to get checked out.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2373
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802