Tooth bleaching using professional or #home kits can be expensive. Here are some simple tips to keep your teeth white without breaking the bank
1. Oral Hygiene
This is the most important part of keeping your teeth white, bright and healthy. Brush at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste. An electric toothbrush can give your teeth a better shine. Flossing is vital to prevent food building up between the teeth - this is not only unsightly but can lead to the build up of bacteria in the mouth. Rinsing with an antibacterial mouthwash will also prevent the build-up of plaque which can cause yellowing of the teeth. Visit your dental hygienist regularly - a simple scale and polish can instantly whiten and brighten your smile. If you have had dental restorative treatment, such as crowns, bridges or dental implants, remember that these will not change colour with the rest of your natural teeth.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2383
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802