The New Year always has us thinking up resolutions and new ways to stay healthy. Last year is done and dusted and New Year’s Eve already seems like a distant memory (that hangover, however – ouch!). It’s the #time when we all make resolutions that will see us becoming fitter, healthier, and stronger in the New Year… for the first few weeks anyway! If you’re like me and tend to give up the health kick by Easter, then these simple ways to stay healthy in the New Year may be worth a #look.
1. Swap It
A complete overhaul of your usual health routine can be a shock to the system. One of the #best ways to stay healthy is to swap old habits for new ones. Start easing into healthier habits by swapping your usual guilty pleasure for healthier options. Swap processed snacks for fresh ones and try walking or cycling instead of driving your car for short distances.
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1406
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 933
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 782