What would be your top ski tips for beginners? While it used to be a sport for the rich and athletic, skiing and snow activity holidays are shooting up in popularity. There’s now a wide range of safety equipment, learning styles and childcare options, and who doesn’t want to combine a great workout with a fantastic holiday right after Christmas?! If you are feeling nervous about learning, though, here’s 8 ski tips for beginners that will put you ahead.
1. Learn Your Colours…
This one might sound a bit obvious, but #everything seems different on the slopes, so I listed it first of my ski tips for beginners. Each slope is color-coded according to it’s difficulty, with green being the easiest, and black being reserved for those who #look like they were born zooming down the sides of mountains. Make sure your resort has plenty of green runs, sometimes called nursery runs, to help you learn at your own pace.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2243
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 943
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792