Steps to forgive others is advice we could all use at some point in our lives. We all have #people who have wronged us. Chances are pretty high that while you are wallowing in hurt, sorrow, and festering with anger, the other person has long since moved on and forgotten about the incident. In fact, if you never even confronted the other person, they may have no idea they’ve hurt you. I urge you to follow these 7 steps to forgive others to set yourself free from the grudges, anger and resentment and move on.
1. Set Your Mind on Forgiveness
The first thing you have to do is the #face the truth. Forgiveness isn’t about the other person. It’s about letting go of those negative feelings inside of you. If you’ve been holding on to something for a long time after the fact, then you’ve let it eat away at you for long enough. It is #time to let go and forgive. Don't stop here; there are 6 more steps to forgive others.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2333
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802