If you have been worried about your teeth lately, all you might need is some good tips on dental hygiene. Proper oral care can greatly improve the health of your teeth and gums. I’m sure we all know the basics of taking care of our teeth, but these tips on dental hygiene will go beyond brushing and flossing. You also need to know about the best brush to use, type of floss, and why mouthwash is important. For the sake of your teeth, take a moment to check out these 7 steps to proper dental hygiene.
1. The Right Brush
Proper dental hygiene starts with a good brush. My dentist suggests a medium sized head and soft bristles to avoid damage to your gums and the enamel on your teeth. You also want to be sure to get a new brush as soon as the bristles fray and after being sick. Most toothbrushes will last about 2 to 3 months. When was the last #time you switched your tooth brush for a fresh one?
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1231
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 913
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 762