Stretches to increase flexibility make your muscles supple and strung, which improves your health quite a lot. If you’re stuck sitting at a desk all day or you just want to do some feel-good exercises to increase flexibility, check out these easy stretches that you can do at work or anywhere to prevent stiffness and reduce stress. Sitting still for long periods isn’t good for you, so remind yourself to stretch every day for a quick mental break and boost of energy! These great flexibility stretches will definitely help!
1. Neck Stretch
Slowly bring your right ear to your right shoulder while breathing deeply. Repeat this step to the other side while remembering not to raise shoulders up towards your ears. Many people carry tension in their neck from cradling the phone to their neck or sitting in a static position for a long #time. This is one of the easiest stretches to increase flexibility, so it won’t garner weird looks from co-workers.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2472
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1992
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1445
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1221