We all need tips for healthy feet! Why? Because they are, generally, the most neglected part of our body. Tips for healthy feet are important to giving our tootsies the #attention they deserve. We stuff our feet into pointy shoes that squash our toes, ballet flats that don’t support our arches and put undue pressure on our heels and ankles, we make them hole up for hours in smelly, sweaty sneakers and as for ridiculous 6 inch heels – well let’s not even go there! If you do any of these, you are definitely in need of tips for healthy feet, so #read on.
1. Don’t Forget about Them
It’s easy to forget about the condition of our feet when we often focus on other areas of our body first. It’s usually only when it comes to getting our flip-flops out that we realize just how much we have neglected our feet over the cold months. However, it’s never too late to learn to love your feet and pay them as much attention as you do to the rest of your #body. By giving your feet some regular TLC you will find that it is one of the best tips for keeping feet healthy.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2452
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1992
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1425
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1211