With summer ending and fall coming, the quick weather change always ends up giving me a sore throat.
I've searched and tried these best teas for your throat!
I don't know about you, but I dislike taking medications, especially if they knock me out.
I don't like waking up drowsy and feeling even sicker than the night before.
I'm thankful for these tea remedies to help soothe, aid and heal!
Here are the best teas for your throat!
1. TEAMI ALIVE
TEAMI Alive is the best tea for your throat and it’s all because of the benefits of this brand and tea!
TEAMI Alive is all natural, dairy free, soy free, non-GMO and vegan!
Talk about AWESOME!
This tea is a combination of ginger, honey, lemongrass and green tea.
The real kicker is the combination of the honey and lemon, which is PERFECT for sore throats.
The benefits of this tea eliminate chronic exhaustion, boost your metabolism, and heighten your senses to help you focus and concentrate.
It also increases energy levels and relieves muscle pain and inflammation.
It purifies the colon and increases your blood circulation, which also improves your skin complexion, detoxes the kidney and liver, decreases migraines, and relieves discomfort from stomach cramps.
AND, lastly but, surely-- it provides nutrients and vitamins to help the body heal itself!
YAS, slay that sore throat!
- 7 Comforting Tea Recipes to Make This Winter ...
- 10 Habits That'll Start 👍🏼 Your Year off the Right Way ✌🏼️ ...
- Herbal Teas for People Who Feel Constantly Stressed ...
- Soothe Your Sore Throat 🤒 with Ingredients 🍓🍵🍜 You Already Have on Hand 🖐🏼 ...
- Treat These 👉🏼👇🏼 10 Ailments with a Cup of Tea 🍵 ...
- Twist into These Yoga Poses to Relieve Period Pain ...