If you’re pushing into a new milestone -- like me, I turn 40 in two weeks! -- and on the search for the things that may be aging you, look no further. We live in a society where being 25 is "too old." However, aging gracefully does not have to be tolerated, my grown-up friends. The things that may be aging you are fixable, so take out the toolbox and get to fixin' already!
1. Outdated Clothing
Take a look at your wardrobe; it could be one of the #things that may be aging you. Are you taking "the vintage look" too far? You might be adding years to yourself by ignoring today's trends. I don't care what anyone says, skinny jeans work for all women; just remember not to overdo it, because looking like a teen makes you #look downright silly.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2452
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1982
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1415
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1386
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1201