How to feel more healthy is a very individual question really. We all have a personal idea of what healthy is. Some of us #look after ourselves to the nth degree whilst others are just happy with a decent diet and some occasional exercise. For Miss Average, the task of how to feel healthy is one we all must battle with; the stress of work, the ease of junk food and the limited amount of #time we have for exercise all contribute to the horrible lethargic feeling that we get. However there are some very simple ways to feel healthier which could really make a change to your life – #read on for my list of 7 Tips on How to Feel More Healthy.
1. Drink More Water
It’s a simple fact of life that our bodies require water to function properly. It’s also a sad fact that coffee, sodas and alcohol do not hydrate your #body well enough to replace the water in your diet, so you should stick to water. Adults should aim to drink at least two very large cups of water each day (it may be easier to build this up over a month period if you do not enjoy water) which will not only hydrate your body but will also help you to lose #weight.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2383
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802