If you deal with binge eating, you may be looking for a few tips on how to recover from a food binge.
A binge doesn’t mean your diet is over.
It doesn’t even mean you’re a failure.
All it means is you had a moment of weakness and need to get back on track.
Don’t let your next binge ruin your plan for healthy eating.
Instead, follow these 7 tips on how to recover from a food binge and get back in the game.
1. Drink up
H20 that is!
The first step in how to recover from a food binge is by drinking lots and lots of water.
First the water will help remove any toxins from your system and break down the rich food you just stuffed your #face with.
I figure it is safe to assume your food binge included your favorite high fat, Guacamole - 50 High Calorie Foods - Get Fat Fast → Health">aGlnaCBjYWxvcmllIGZvb2Rz
Guacamole - 50 High Calorie Foods - Get Fat Fast → Health">aGlnaCBjYWxvcmllIGZvb2Rzand not broccoli.
I mean, who’s ever heard of a broccoli binge?
The water can also help prevent you from bloating.
- How to Recover and Move on from Betrayal ...
- 7 Ways to Pick Yourself Back up after a Food Binge ...
- 7 Tips on How to Talk Yourself out of Binge Eating ...
- 7 Healthy Lifestyle Tips for Those Recovering from an Eating Disorder ...
- 7 Tips to Help You Recover from a Stomach Virus Easier ...
- What Anxiety 😖 Really Feels like ...