Tips to beat the winter blues can come in handy for when the dreariness of the season gets you down. The winter weather can dramatically affect our moods, with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) being quite common around this time of the year. Don’t let the weather get you down, however, as there are plenty of easy and #effective tips for beating the winter blues. With winter just around the corner, now’s the perfect #time to start figuring out what you’ll be doing to beat the winter blues.
1. Get Active
Exercising may be the last thing you want to do when it’s dark and cold outside, but it’s a proven mood enhancer. Just think of all those endorphins! Schedule in a gym session or rope a friend into a brisk walk. Making sure you stay active is one of the top tips to beat the winter blues.
- 7 Mentalities That Keep You from Getting Healthy and How to Fix Them ... 135
- 7 Effective Tips for Recovering from a Cold or Flu ... 81
- 7 Reasons You Should Have a Regular Dental Checkup ... 331
- 7 Steps to a Healthy and Happy Christmas ... 25
- 7 Ways to Cope with Christmas when It's Not Your Favorite Time of Year ... 244