If you plan to fly soon, you may want to learn some tips for healthy flying. It never seems to fail, I board the plane healthy and cold free, but by the #time I land or shortly after arriving, I become sick with a cold. Does this happen to you too? Fortunately, we don’t have to be bothered with these post-flight yuckies any longer. Check out my 8 tips for healthy flying, they are a must.
1. Hand Sanitizer
The unfortunate truth is that airplanes and airports are packed with #people in close quarters. This means germs are able to quickly spread. Bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes. Use them to clean your hands frequently. Also use them to wipe down your arm rest, serving table, and anything else you will touch on the plane. Need more tips for healthy flying? Keep reading.
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1231
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 913
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 762