If you are trying to eat healthy you may be looking for tips to stick to your diet when eating out. For most dieters, eating out can be quite a challenge. When you aren’t in control of cooking, staying on plan gets hard. Luckily these tried and true tips to stick to your diet at a restaurant means you can enjoy dinner out with friends and family without wrecking your progress.
1. Half It
We all know that the serving sizes at most restaurants are huge. Some entrees are large enough to feed a family of 4. Most can easily be split between two #people. If you don’t have a friend to share your meal with, then immediately ask your waiter for a to-go box to set aside half your meal before eating.Keep reading for more tips to stick to your diet.
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2313
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1436
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 792