Certain situations or #people can trigger emotional reactions that we may feel as though we have no control over. Getting all worked up proves no good for anyone, especially you. If you find yourself in a fizzle and need to cool it, then here are 7 ways to help you calm down quickly...
It’s the most obvious solution and yet also the most #effective. As soon as you feel yourself freaking out and wish you could calm down quickly, concentrate on nothing but your breath. With each inhale go further into yourself, and on the exhale, let it all out.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2472
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 2002
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1445
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1396
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1221