Dealing with a miscarriage at any stage of a pregnancy is not easy. Becoming pregnant means huge emotional and physical changes, and the end of that pregnancy then leaves you facing disappointment, a sense of loss, and the worry that you will never be a parent. Yet there is often a lack of recognition by medical staff and #people around you of the impact of miscarriage. So here are some tips on dealing with a miscarriage – they can also help if someone you know suffers one …
1. It is a Loss
The first point when dealing with a miscarriage is to remember that you have suffered a loss. It may only have been weeks into the pregnancy, and you may not even have had your first scan yet. But that #baby will have been very real to you and already a part of your life. So even if the pregnancy wasn’t that advanced, you’ve every right to feel a sense of loss.
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6189
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4283
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2696
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2222
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18418