Everybody's always looking for ways to sleep better. How well did you sleep last night? While most #people suffer a bad night every now and again, relatively few know about ways to sleep better – and a bad night's sleep can leave you feeling terrible. I’ve been testing ways to ensure you sleep better every night – how many of these have you tried?
1. Work out Your PSQ…
The first thing my sleep consultant asked when I told him I needed ways to sleep better was, ‘What is your PSQ?’ It turns out PSQ stands for Personal Sleep Quotient, the amount of sleep your #body needs to function, and it takes a while to work it out. Start by picking a bedtime and a wake up time with eight hours of sleep between them. Stick to it for a week, and note down what #time you get up and how you feel. If you need an alarm to kick you out of #bed, you are desperate for an extra hour or you still feel tired during the day, add half an hour on and test again. Once you feel alert all day and don’t need an alarm, you’ve found out how much sleep you need – do #everything you can to make sure you get it!
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2393
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1112
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 822