With as many things as there are to worry about in this world – #money, grades at school, stress at work, your boyfriend’s quirks – there are just as many ways to stop worrying about these things. Sometimes, all you need is a little perspective, or a little cup of tea. But sometimes, you need a short list of ways to stop worrying that are a little more hard-core. If this is one of those times, keep reading, my dear. Brew that cup of tea, and get ready to un-worry.
1. Write It down
Even the most complicated, convoluted problems seem less... problematic… when they’re written down in black and white. Sometimes, they even seem a little silly, and completely manageable. Try writing your worries in a journal, or simply jot them down on a sticky note. For extra perspective, tear that little sticky into bits once you’ve realized how ridiculous it is… this is one of my own favorite ways to stop worrying, and start smiling!
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1406
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 933
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 782