Everyone loves a good sex survey. Not only are they a fascinating glimpse into other people’s bedrooms – or various outdoor locations, judging by some responses – but they appeal to that side of you that needs to know that you are normal. Most sex surveys just reveal information that we all knew anyway – but just recently, there’s been a whole selection of…shall we say odder? Sex survey questions. Like these great examples…
1. The Color of Love?
What color room would you be most likely to get it on in? If you are anything like me, you were picturing a boudoir-esque red and black design, or an empowering hot pink and black lace theme. Apparently not. Shopping company Littlewoods revealed that #men who have purple rooms have almost double the sex than those with blue or gray rooms. Red did rate highly too, though. That wasn’t the only odd finding, either. Apparently couples who opt for silk sheets have sex twice as often as those who stick with standard cotton or nylon sheets, with silk-lovers averaging 4.25 times per week. New sheets, anyone?
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2373
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1092
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 802