With modern life getting so stressful, and many of us suffering a lot of pressures, we could all do with learning some ways to calm down. Stress can seriously affect our health, so we need to take control and deal with it. There are a variety of tips to help ourselves cope with stress and anxiety, so here are some useful ways to calm down …
1. Deep Breathing
Trying some deep breathing really is one of the most #effective ways to calm down. When we are nervous or stressed, our breathing becomes shallower. So take some deep, slow breaths, and you should find that you start to feel less stressed. Focus your breathing in your abdomen (most people push their chest out) - the correct way of breathing is to push your #stomach out as you breathe in, and in as you breathe out.
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2432
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1982
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1395
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1386
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1201