All Women's Talk

7 Healthy and Delicious Alternatives to Soda ...

By Madison

Delicious alternatives to soda can make giving up sugary soft drinks much easier. Not only will your body thank you for choosing a healthier drink, your mouth will be pleasantly surprised! Making healthier choices doesn't have to mean sacrificing flavor. So the next time you are craving a corn-syrup riddled soda, grab one of these drinks instead!

1 Izze Sparkling Juice

Izze Sparkling Juice Izze Sparkling Juice is my favorite delicious alternative to soda. All of their juices are natural without any artificial flavors or colors. Each bottle contains 70% fruit juice. The other 30% is sparkling water, giving it a fizz just like soda pop. One of their 12 ounce bottles contains 2 servings of fruit based on the USDA's 2005 Dietary Guidelines. Izze's Sparkling Juices are free of refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup, caffeine, and preservatives. This is one healthy drink that will make kicking your soda habit a breeze!

2 La Croix Sparkling Water

La Croix Sparkling Water Flavored sparkling waters make a great alternative to soda. La Croix is one of my favorite brands because they are delicious and cheaper than brands like Perrier or San Pellegrino (although they are amazing as well). La Croix Sparkling Water comes in 9 different flavors. All of their drinks use all natural flavorings. They use essence oils extracted from fruits to make their drinks super yummy. Another thing you'll love about La Croix Sparkling Water is that there is 0 sugars, 0 carbs, and 0 calories!

3 Honest Tea

Honest Tea Honest Tea comes in an array of different flavors types of tea (green, white, and black). All of their teas are USDA Certified organic, low in calories, and high in antioxidants. If tea isn't your thing, try their Honest Ade, Honest Fizz, or Honest Splash. All of these make great and healthy alternatives to soda.

4 Hubert's Lemonade

Hubert's Lemonade If you are wanting a sour and sweet alternative to soda, than Hubert's Lemonade is the perfect choice for you. While Hubert's lemonade does contain some sugar, calories, and carbs, their use of natural ingredients makes it a healthier choice than soda. Hubert's lemonade comes in many different flavors and half and half options (tea mixed with lemonade).

5 Hansen's Natural Coconut Water

Hansen's Natural Coconut Water I am all about the coconut water trend because I think it makes a healthy and delicious alternative to soda. Hansen's Natural Coconut Water is free of artificial flavors or colors, sugar, and preservatives. They only use young green coconuts from around the world to ensure you get the most electrolytes so you can stay hydrated the way Mother Nature intended!

6 Spindrift Soda

Spindrift Soda Spindrift Sodas are different than anything else on the market today. They start by purifying their sparkling water three times. After that, they add fresh squeezed fruit or a berry purée (so yes, there is pulp!), and then they top it all off with just a dash of cane juice. What you get is a light and refreshing soda that is free of syrups, concentrates, additives, and preservatives. They pride themselves from always going from "branch to bottle." Their soda isn't found in many stores around the country but you can order their soda online at famousfoods.com, too.

7 Steaz Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea

Steaz Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea Being a huge tea drinker, I was happy to find out that there was a company that was making sparkling green tea. This delicious and healthy alternative to soda is sure to put a smile on your face. Each of the flavors are rich in antioxidants, sweetened with all-natural stevia, and are free of sugar, carbs, and calories. Each drink is packed with the benefits of 2 super fruits. They even have soda flavors like cola and root beer to really cut back your cravings for soda.

If you've found yourself with an addiction to soda, try any of these 7 delicious and healthy alternatives to soda to see if you can kick the habit. Beverages like these make dieting or leading a healthy lifestyle a breeze. Will you be trying any of these drinks? Do you have a favorite soda alternative? If so, share it with us in the comments section!

Please rate this article

Comments

Popular

Related

Recent

Readers questions answered