I admire marathoners so much (we have a few on staff here at AWS, actually!) and they've inspired me to Train for a Marathon next year. I'm a sprinter, so this is going to be tough! But I can do it, especially with their inspiration, and a little help from a tiny #app or two. Here are 7 apps to help you train for a marathon. Best of all, most of them are FREE!
1. Nike Training Club
FREE at itunes.apple.com
This isn't just an app to help you train for a marathon — it's an all-around fitness training app, and my very favorite overall. It's completely tailored to your level of fitness and your goals, and includes audio support and the option of playing your own music while you get your sweat on!
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6219
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4323
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2716
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2292
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18518