You'd love to put on that bikini but you hate the idea of exposing your cellulite to the #world.
What can you do?
Follow Stefanie's list of helpful workout moves and you'll be surprised.
If you’re looking for a workout that will help you smooth out the lumps and bumps on your legs and butt, you’ve come to the right place.
Even though I worked out all the time and thought I was eating all the right foods, I was plagued with cellulite.
Once I figured out what worked on what to stop wasting my time on, the results happened fast.
These are the best 7 cellulite exercise moves I have found to get fast results.
1. Kick Backs
Get down on the floor on your hands and knees, positioning yourself such that your hands are shoulder width apart and your knees rest on the floor just below your hips.
Shift your weight to your right hand and knee.
While keeping your left leg bent, lift your left leg, kicking back and then extending up towards the ceiling.
Bring your knee back in and towards your chest before swinging back into the next kick back.
Perform kickbacks for 30 reps or until you feel the burn in your butt.
Switch sides and work your right gluteus muscles for 30 reps or until you feel the burn.
- 7 Amazingly Effective Butt-Kicking Workouts to Try ...
- Super Great 👍🏼 Tips to Help You Avoid SAD 😞 This Coming Season 🌧 ...
- 7 Workout Moves You Can Actually do at Work ...
- 8 Workout Moves 💪🏼 That Are a Waste of Time 🗑 ...
- The Best Exercise for Girls with Bad Knees ...
- 10 Benefits of Drinking One Gallon of Water per Day ...