Losing Weight in a Week is something that most of us know is unrealistic, especially if we are hoping to lose a good amount of weight in one week. However, losing weight in a week is possible, and sometimes necessary for special events or parties. It's important to remember losing weight this quickly is only temporary. If you want to keep your #weight loss or continue to lose weight you have to continue to work at it. However, there are a number of helpful tips that can give you a hand if you're interested in losing #weight in a week.
1. Drink Only Water
I don’t know about you, but I waste a lot of calories on drinks. Between extra cream and sugar in my coffee, sodas at lunch, and sweet teas between meals, the amount of #calories I’m drinking is insane. When I want to lose weight in a week I know the first thing I must do is drink only water.
- 17 Best Infographics to Help You Reduce Your Stress Levels ... 4393
- 7 Tips for Feeling More Awake if You're Not a Morning Person ... 2756
- 7 Cough and Cold Remedies for Quick Relief ... 2402
- Want to Fly High with Health and Happiness for the New Year? Here's How ... 1962
- 7 Hints You Might Be Suffering Emotional Abuse ... 18918