Did you know there are some healthy reasons to smile? As much as a smile can lift your own mood and make other people happy, there are internal benefits of smiling too. It’s nice to know that smiling wide is good on more fronts than just making you and the #people around you feel happier. #Read these great reasons to smile and you’ll not need any more excuses to flash those pearly whites.
1. The Tonic of the Smile on the Immune System
Among the #benefits of smiling is that it alters the body’s chemistry by relaxing it, steadying breathing, and also lowering the heart rate. All of which add up to you having a stronger and healthier immune system. Be sure to smile a lot during cold and flu season then!
- The Busy Girl's Guide to Starting Yoga ... 2393
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1251
- 9 Ways to Ease Constipation and Feel Yourself Again ... 1112
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 963
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 832