Massage For Stress is not something that you need to shell out $50 or more for! You can give yourself a stress-relieving massage in the comfort of your own home, and without throwing away hard-earned #money. There are a few very simple, yet very effective #things you can do that will be the best massage for stress you have ever received! Keep on reading if you want to learn the best and most relaxing spots to massage your stress away!
1. Massage for Stress-Hands
You may not know this, but there are 10 times more nerve endings in your hands than any other place on your #body! So go ahead and slather on a few drops of lotion. This is one massage for stress you don't want to skip, especially if you spend a fair amount of #time using a keyboard throughout the day.
- 9 Things You Should Know about Colds and Flu ... 1455
- 8 Myths about Psychology and Psychiatry That Everybody Buys into ... 1406
- 7 Tips on How to Avoid Digital Eye Strain ... 1241
- 7 Advantages of Cutting out Alcohol for a Month ... 933
- 7 Ingredients in Supplements That Are There to Cut Corners and Act as Fillers ... 782